A couple of weeks of absence around here is too much even for me, but between one thing and another, I could not update my way.
little to tell, in any case, these days that remind me of a movie I saw in my first festival Donosti 10 or 12 years, Olivier Assayas directed and not forget me because I loved the title: "Late August, early September" and also remember Virgine Ledoyen coming out. In fact, I think I've ever called a post like this ...
These first days of September in Madrid took fatal because after having spent most of August on here, you think you have gallons on urban issues, ten days ago you took the bus or the subway and walked like a captain-general and now here all the world is not the same.
How's Kevin Durant, to all this, I'm writing while watching the World Cup final Basket
In these posts transition, throw in a little ground back up to them status of what I see, read and listen in case they serve as a reference and publishers, record companies and distributors send me privileged material like old times (that something fell ... )
Worldwide comics reap very active, now I'm reading "A Capon never gives up," Capon Palmiro stories, which guarantees you a good laugh recalling the teenage years, twenties and we're doing ...-, and I also really enjoyed "Paul is moving" by Michel Rabagliati, I did not know. I really liked it, very light, but cool.
In'm reading with "Jernigan," a novel by David Gates which looks great and sometimes intercropped with "captains" of Luis Villarejo, which looks a little work of captains in the world of football and tells stories that are cool.
Item film currently parked until crossing the planets, with the series I'm with the second season of Mad Men and the sixth of "Entourage" hoping not know what to see and music, as always. Only recommend to look for in Spotify a group called "Noah and the whale", I'm enjoying it a lot. On Wednesday I go to the Riviera to see Calamaro for the umpteenth time.
And besides, still a little cold with the football season, but yesterday, despite the defeat, "I liked Athletic against Forlan and company. Let's see how it goes this year.
And finally, know that Aitana and go and that the inter-portalera rumor mill says that tomorrow I will name a president of the Neighborhood # ojoconeso. I will propose input channel have a blog and twitter. Well, maybe not.
Best regards and good week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment