Friday, September 24, 2010

Pokemon Silver Vba English




On Tuesday I ate a donut fondant and I realized that ipso facto there, between the melted chocolate had a post hidden.

can not say that the evolution of donuts has suffered an array of media in the past 25 years, why is everything contrario.Si the product is good, why change it. Lima.Sí that here and it is true that the packaging has changed a lot, we have gone from mid napkin 80, the cardboard packaging with butterworts below mid 80's and almost all 90, until a blisterizada sophistication, individuality and independence of the new century.

Best of all is that the product itself, the donut / donuts, donut has cambiado.Pongo / donuts because they see who is the handsome assures us whether it is singular or plural subject.

Those who come from the north know it has been hard years, tells the legend Panrico has always had many distribution problems with the donuts (I wear / say and always) in the Basque Country, and we had to ours suffer with Dupis, even with the typical trays were there at the bakeries and bars of pubs, in which he saw from afar, by the absence of caramelized sugar, which were not donuts or joke. How is my mood for a blind tasting donuts and substitutes ...
Then, as we conquer other territories, lies who says he has not flirted with the Dunkin 'Donuts, thinking that this was the hostilina, and what downturn when we return to Spain, there is only the white boys ... oh, ye of little faith . Forgive them Lord, they knew what they were doing.

Well, the fact is that on Tuesday mid-morning I went down to the work machine, which is rare, because even though my classmates laugh # yonocomoentrehoras, and I saw one that looked like chocolate donuts but was put fondant and in italics. To me the word fondant, and more if italic gives me all guarantees, I am driven, is the typical sum concept level and decided to try dessert.

And I liked galore. Because it meant to me a rematch against the chocolate donuts, which has always seemed to me a "yes but no but" as far as donuts donuts refiere.Ojo Speaking of chocolate, not Donettes, which can lead to confusion and no, the Donettes have their particular league and are gaining a lot of consecutive years, of course.

But of the approximately 220 chocolate donuts I've eaten in my life, put that 212 had to be because there was the white, and eat, and visualized or perceived in the taste that was a normal donuts that had been introduced into a chocolate cazuelón. For me it was an industrial bakery product without the slightest care.

However, with the fondant Panrico I think they have found the key and the chocolate coating necessary so that at least can compete with the donuts of all life, I still find none. Have achieved a solid surface that makes the meet with the two options, at least you think you have it.

And with that, if the community manager Panrico, Donuts, Donuts fondant does not read this post and send me a shipment is that this is a scam Internet class, as we all suspect.

I will eat a donut, probably white, but if there foooooooooooonnnnnnnnnddannnnnttttttttt, me think about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment