Sunday, September 19, 2010

How Do U Reset A Magnavox Tv?

Wednesday-Thursday-Friday


Some weeks they do not stick or a stick and others where they do not stop, no? I hope that happens to us all. Well, last week did not stop.

On Monday afternoon, at the table of my work, jumped the phrase: "As we go to Ukraine this week." Well, we are a project there because communication paths are inscrutable, and that was within the normal. Yes, and fortunately we have a plan-not many, not created "out of work, on Wednesday played my loved / admired / idolized Andrés Calamaro, and for me, is too big, so we had to rely only on the unfortunate Madrid-Kiev Connections and cling to eso.Así I'm going to mark a post roll "24", and I tell them:

Wednesday
21.00 I leave home to La Riviera.

Wednesday, 21.25H
I come to the Riviera

Wednesday 21.30-23.30
Concert Calamaro, beginning a little cold for my taste but then the thing is animated, has a repertoire powerful enough to stick two hours recalling hits of almost all stages. Clearly, I breathed the adrenaline needed to hold it touched.

Thursday, 5.00H
I got home at 0.00 and 5.00 went to the airport, so I did not sleep or 4 hours, I took issue fatal. Flight Madrid-Prague-Kiev, one-hour delay in Madrid, in Prague and we hope we Kiev at 15.00, the meeting started at 15.30 so we decided to go direct to the meeting directly without going through the hotel, for which I mark a "Clark Kent" in the airport bathroom, that shirt I have far more credibility. To eat or speak.

Thursday 16:30
Start A meeting of about 5 hours, in English without subtitles ... At about 19.00 the customer realizes that we have not eaten a pizza and ask us. We ate up the cone of piña.La meeting continues and at about 21.30, we say that invite us to dinner, all right, let's go to dinner. We still go through the hotel. The customer speaks a little soccer, he asked how the return of Ukrainian football Chigrinsky tells me not to know who so I get an own goal in the most absurd.

Thursday
22.30 We arrived at the renowned Stefano's Restaurant in Kiev, where we dined well and where the views are spectacular and everyone who understands what you want.

Friday 1.00h
We check in at the hotel while we taxi to the 4.20H, that is, for 3 hours.

Friday 6.20H
Airplane Kiev-Amsterdam-Madrid. In Amsterdam the aircraft door is broken and we took off two hours late. From this that you fall asleep and when you wake up you think you've arrived, but no, just take off.

Fortunately we returned well placed in front of the plane and we agree with the arbitration entourage led by Muñiz Fernandez, who came from whistle at Anfield Liverpool, Steaua Bucharest and Pérez Rubio, Fernandez Borbalán and some more, so I was very comfortable talking with Mr. Fernandez Borbalán, which has now blown for Atletico-Barcelona and I fell what is said of a whore mother. I had never thought much about the profession of arbitrator and me molo much know details of organization, preparation of travel involved movidón be an international referee, and especially that they are also football fans, a lot.

14.00H
Friday I get to casa.Por
end. 33 hours after

0 comments:

Post a Comment