Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Florida Gator Birthda

dependence of those posts ... Fondant donuts


... are these books.

Indeed, dear readers. Probably remember (smiley here) my post on the sale of smoke intrinsic to the profession that pays more or less decent life I lead.


Pues mi buen amigo y compañero Javi ha dado un paso más, se ha puesto a empaquetar la humareda y ha conseguido escribir un libro sobre el tema. Y no sólo eso, ha conseguido que alguien se lo publique. Y por si fuera poco, por si ustedes tienen alguna duda de que la tangibilización del humo es posible y se puede vender, el libro es doble, por un lado "Smoke selling" habla de lo que hacen las marcas para influir en nosotros y que sigamos comprando, y por otro, si optamos por el modo "Elige tu propia aventura", hay una fábula titulada "El retrato del rey", where we come to say that success largely depends on the use we make of the communication.

Javi know him for several years, at least eight, and I've always admired him, basically, the ability to generate power point slides in endless loop plan. I desperately sorry, I despair with some ease and there is Javi doctor honoris causa, to generate documents and making slides and slides that talk about positioning, strategy, etc ... see the smoke going, right? Then there is Harvey arsonist and firefighter at the same time, because apart from generating diapos frantic, seriously, his head is well furnished for the world of advertising 2.0, wisdom is the backbone of the book just published.

Also my appreciation to Harvey had its highs when, as the Director General of the agency where I work and I was a puppet of the same, he spent every day by the door my house and I had a missed call to come down, and took me to the job by car, which says a lot the world upside down which is this blessed profession.

Hopefully this post will serve to at least sell a copy-other! - Of Selling Smoke and engage in virtual setting fires continue to sell and then the smoke to form.

Congratulations, good luck and all my admiration, my friend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment