I've played these days of glancing at the ice cream theme twitter, but I need more characters, so let an old-fashioned post. It is the greatness of managing an empire in social networks.
to see where we started, that the idea is to collect all the material covered in this summer, which is not enough, and I have the hope of recovering the taste of my old posts.
So for starters, a topic I addressed in the privacy but I will gradually assimilate with seniority: this summer has set the pace of vanilla nougat. The teacher-yo Achopijo you I would not miss his posts on diapers and Sponge bob - blames my parenting, and who knows. Request a vanilla ice cream is to be a kid, and ask one of nougat puts you ten years, that is, to change the voice with which you ask.
I have been a vanilla confessed and convinced, to the dismay of my wife, which compares with vanilla ice cream, which was not even worth mentioning.
But back to what was, there was one day this summer in Laredo, where I celebrated my particular transition: two scoops ice cream, a vanilla and a nougat. But is that the nougat was so fucking outrageous, had particles of ultra fluffy nougat jijona that melt in your mouth vanilla poor painting became less than the wafer. And since then, and what is being made ice cream, I've gone to nougat. Vale
I still love my flirtations with vanilla, have been for many years. In fact, taking advantage of the pull eighties revival of ice cream, I acknowledge that I have pulled enough of Mikolápiz, this elegy to the simplicity of ice, the ice-toy, I'd love to know the number of mikolápices I've made in my life, who manages the data, @ MisterChip?
to see where we started, that the idea is to collect all the material covered in this summer, which is not enough, and I have the hope of recovering the taste of my old posts.
So for starters, a topic I addressed in the privacy but I will gradually assimilate with seniority: this summer has set the pace of vanilla nougat. The teacher-yo Achopijo you I would not miss his posts on diapers and Sponge bob - blames my parenting, and who knows. Request a vanilla ice cream is to be a kid, and ask one of nougat puts you ten years, that is, to change the voice with which you ask.
I have been a vanilla confessed and convinced, to the dismay of my wife, which compares with vanilla ice cream, which was not even worth mentioning.
But back to what was, there was one day this summer in Laredo, where I celebrated my particular transition: two scoops ice cream, a vanilla and a nougat. But is that the nougat was so fucking outrageous, had particles of ultra fluffy nougat jijona that melt in your mouth vanilla poor painting became less than the wafer. And since then, and what is being made ice cream, I've gone to nougat. Vale
I still love my flirtations with vanilla, have been for many years. In fact, taking advantage of the pull eighties revival of ice cream, I acknowledge that I have pulled enough of Mikolápiz, this elegy to the simplicity of ice, the ice-toy, I'd love to know the number of mikolápices I've made in my life, who manages the data, @ MisterChip?
Hooking a little with the previous post, the weekend wedding in Pamplona I could Kilito come with a more leisurely account only ice cream. I already mentioned the excellent standard of catering the wedding, which reached its high point in unemployment peak of copeteo, when the bottom appeared a pushcart there you prepare them in situ, the dream of every person. And to top it off, and the Plaza del Castillo, is an ice cream shop on the corner where they put an ice cream cookie that is a real scandal. I said.
The return to Madrid means also a little ice around the industry, and that we signed with Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough and Vanilla in a while. Unbeatable. 1 fixed in the pool.
But I was him on the trail to the Carte D'or Muffin, since I saw the French announcement service through my documentation and saw that there was subject matter of Carla Bruni, who always sum. Note:
But I was him on the trail to the Carte D'or Muffin, since I saw the French announcement service through my documentation and saw that there was subject matter of Carla Bruni, who always sum. Note:
I've tasted this week and not know what to say, I think I need the double checking because the feeling was good, but I think lacks finish, in any case, we are playing in the Champions League, eh? Group stage yet, but the Champions League.
As always we talk about ice cream brands such as Ben & Jerry's and Mini, owned by Unilever, the same dogs with different collars ...-, is time to remember the words of my friend Oscar, a reader of this blog and familiar with that organization, two days after starting work there, and the majestic us well learned, came home with a box of Magnum and opened one to eat while famously said: "The truth is that ice cream we make a whore mother. "
True.
0 comments:
Post a Comment