The other day I experienced one of the most absurd situations of my short but storied history.
Topic: Iphone 4.
At the agency where I work we have changed the telephone operator and we have given the iPhone 4. So far, so good. The issue is that there are some variables that apparently do that in 99% of the time not listening to the other person.
These variables are:
- Iphone manufacturing defect . I am of letters as I do not hear these things, but it seems that Apple have acknowledged they have had an error in manufacturing. For my part, so good, so fucking is a trademark scrotumtightening think not lose confidence. A pity this error but let's assume that the iPhone 4 in 6 months is not worth at all.
- be handed . I never thought that this feature has given me so much joy in the basketball courts of this country could affect the way I talk on the phone, but it seems that a variable, increases if you are left handed.
- Certain postcodes in Madrid -including the 28027 and 28033 - in which the nodes in the 3G-here I do not know what I'm putting, " not going well. Needless to say I live in 28027 and work in the 28033.
Total if you combine these three variables, like me, with every call I'm starring in the version 2.0 of Móstoles pies.
A little to the ball of the topic, I mentioned the other day to experience the person of Directors takes these issues and gave me another replacement phone. At first I assumed the change naturally, had another good looking phone and I was thinking that nothing was going to be free Iphone.
# porloscohones.
was turn on the other phone and return it ipso facto. Soledad's face was very "I do not understand anything" and that embarrassed me a bit and as I turned around with a tight grip on the iPhone will let out a "Do not worry, if the last thing I do with the Iphone is talking."
And here I walk with the protective cover that seems to solve the problem, taking the phone with his right hand in complete orthopedic, and turning off 3G in certain zip codes.
But happy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment