Here we
.
you not believe that cultural activity in Laredo is overwhelming and I do not have time to update the blog, no, nothing is further from reality, what happens is that between one thing and another, rather same thing, "the hours pass, days pass, and the nonsense, we are already in my last week of vacation.
had high expectations for these holidays to see if I could do absolutely nothing, and yes, I am amply qualified. Eye is not easy, and more, getting up at eight in the morning with the biological clock of small Aitana, which seems to be working at Casio, you.
But hey, that target at eight, if we do a little cinnamon, oh, the bibe of the nine, you've screwed up, quarter to ten, let's take a walk to see the day, you're out of soup, puree the 0:30, come to the pool, waiting to eat the other, that siestilla, pussy, snack time, but if you are already a quarter past seven, going for a drink, fuck , half past eight, the bathroom, oh what a dream, I'll see a little internet, I hope I read half an hour and when it clears the ring at about midnight, I see my capitulito of "Prison Break" ...
So every day, it seems much fun but net-net, nothing. And I was happy.
Last Saturday was a little more hassle because Aitana first anniversary. Flip. A year old now. I think he realized it was a special day, came the grandparents, Aunt Ana, dared Iker, Noa premium and so much fun. From choosing the cake, as are his father-in charge until who has use of reason, and I'll take care of properly indoctrinate. We chose the classic family, toasted yolk, in part because it makes me an illusion of the ciborium in the bakery Switzerland Bilbao tell us every time we ask that this cake is out of print and only do it for us. If true, I love the idea, and if it is a lie, I love the idea too. And are we to good manners.
Now all my thoughts go to know if I want my daughter to call me or dad Aita. The theme gets it, not created. With my 2.70 in the examination of Euskera in selectivity, less bad than we otherwise more than enough, if not, go Nah, you know where we finished ...- you will understand that mine was the Euskera hate-hate relationship, so that one has a thorn and I'm avenging little by little, handing me the prick sometimes, it's language because it looks nice, but I do not fell or sticks and took his hobby. Of course, now the issue is to say "dad" in Bilbao is completely unnatural and if we say "Aita" in Madrid as well think that we are ill, so I'm a mess.
To me what I really want is for us to go a couple of years to live in New York and I quite naturally call daddy, but of course, that's "big words." Big words, come on.
the moment, on Sunday we return to Madrid. Happy holidays to the start now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment