Sunday, July 25, 2010

Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Sick



Whenever I see on TV or in the HELLO! the Duchess of Alba reminds me of the genius that I hope that is urban legend or palace, "that you can go from Marbella to San Sebastian while passing through their properties. Not because of houses and such, but what they are being "land."

So focusing this post in which I caught you in the noble city of Laredo (Cantabria), I came to mind that I am setting a summer "Cayetano low cost" all the way, because of what Madrid is still up, through the provinces of Burgos, La Rioja, the Basque Country in almost all of the Y-Greek Basque and ending in Cantabria, we have properties in those provinces. No more than 100m2, but that the Duchess did not have to find out.

no mistake, if only for me, I would have gone south Cadiz shotguns, but considering this is our first summer as a family with baby on board, we chose the Cantabrian version of Zahara de los Atunes and have fallen in Laredo, where no mistake, we fuck. Laredo

I was not well positioned in my head, because in my college years, while all the good of the Jesuit college chavalería the education I received piraba Laredo or Castro to catch their first waves and try the kalimotxo, I would Santo Domingo de la Calzada and peace, a Hail Mary. That all good, Santo Domingo was at that time the town with more bars per square meter of the story and take away the dancing in the Plas, but face it now in this therapy is the blogging world: it was hard to return on September 15 and see all darker than the ciborium, the typical blond bottles at one of those "I overdid it with hydrogen peroxide" and say, year after year we had been in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.

In fact, I remember having a summer Laredo mystified, because George, a gang of Saint-appeared one day with a ring of light and do not know how many more moves and when I asked where he'd twitch obtained said, as in the midst of a western: "I bought it in Laredo."
Hell, Laredo that summer was impossible in my imagination.

But hey, you have to go with a stronger overvaluation is that child goes without, and Laredo is ... Laredo. The beach is spectacular and even I am encouraging me to go running to see if I lose those two kilos or more than I have to automatically retrieve the ice cream "La Valenciana" that is becoming one of the surprise summer.

Moreover, most of the buildings of the skyline beach I refer to the pre-Caucescu Romania, and I miss a bit of terracing on the ride to drink a lemonade in a position, but I deeply respect the customs of these peoples pole, where winter takes place in a small part where everyone knows everyone, and in the summer months get a bunch of secondary to local and disturb the harmony pirarnos when we run the holidays.

So Cayetana wishing a pleasant break from his various palaces, I'll tell them mine from Laredo, Santo Domingo de la Calzada, Coruña del Conde and what the hell, Madrid and Bilbao, car first.

Best Regards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment