As you can see, I have all the wording on vacation and do not update the blog.Mira that what I have said, that the first half of August should be, which always gets some, but nothing, no way.
Apologies, then.
I am in Madrid last Monday, yes, if someone has come across these days in the capital, maybe it was me. It is neither the strawberry bear, you. So cool, you get to everything before you can go to dinner at Tomato, booked two months in advance (no big deal ...), and the heat does not rest but in some moments is even bearable.
All in all, I've been on Rodriguez, which, from time to time, is just and necessary, what we're going to cheat now, with the confidence that we have.
As I am very excesses, on Monday I hit a double film to see if by chance I get to date on everything there is to see in the movies. I saw two short films with charm, "Sunshine Cleaning" and "Two Lovers", the first is a good opening act, and second, a real "must".
With the theme of the film begins to happen to me like every time I least surprising things to me before and I raised. For example, an entry in some cinemas are also no big cost € 7.50 # ojoconeso. For me going to the movies is still the greatest of passions, but acknowledge that the other day I hit the price. Pelas 1,250 for a couple of movies that within 3 months or less will be on DVD. I do not know what I mean, really, do not take me seriously, I think this afternoon I get another double, the act of going to the movies remains fascinating to me, insuperable, but after a year that I'm not going far it may start to see otherwise.
Otherwise, the week was spent in dinners with friends, visiting new inhabitants of this world, welcome Santi Cano, "and some more dangerous, as" writer ", that I was holding and put it on yourself and Telemadrid and I caught a lot, and "Life in wartime," Todd Solondz's always interesting, I stuck with the laughter of those three in which you feel a little bad, but much better see freaks in the movie in real life.
On Saturday I hit an important early start to go to Pamplona for the wedding of Martin & Migueltxo, the first couple that came in the race and Of course, I was happy to be part of your day. Also, go to Pamplona is always a succession of best memories in my head, because we went out there 4 years and always mythical cool to see a people who have lost a little track.
Here is the good guy wins a paragraph of Andrew, which is the typical friend of a friend of those you see at weddings from time to time and last time a few years ago, I said with 4 cups and air apocalyptic "Charly, you thought that this might be the last time we meet in life, you probably will not find anymore?", of course, imagine the hug that gave us the Sabbath ... "see the illusion that makes ...?". see us again What a genius.
We had a hell at the wedding, special mention for the catering Bokado and for a couple of videos with tear gas were prepared for the occasion, and the next day we were still able to take a copazo orange juice Plaza del Castillo at the copazo literal, by the glass and the price-and take a few pintxos more comfortable than anything else.
more, and as the end of post for those who are cool to me during the weekend to talk not come much different story and talks of "Tasio" and "Secrets of the Heart" and of course, yesterday morning I passed Montxo Armendariz in the Plaza del Castillo, who by the way, is spectacular.
0 comments:
Post a Comment