Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nadine Jansen Is Stripping

goodbye, shackleton


Dear Readers: today is my last day of work after a lot of years in the same place and I am wee bit sensitive.

know those who follow me in a while I do not usually talk much about work, so maybe some collateral, because the burden posts the devil and you never know who reads this and Who knows who reads this.

But hey, at this point, today, December 30, 2010, I can announce at this simple post I put an end to 10 years in the advertising world ( propaganda, I would say the best of Timothy). The first 4 were in the pre-blogosphere and there is little record, and these 6 have fully coincided with the publication of this blog, so if you look at the file and read between the lines, they will realize that 6 years many .

Advertising is a beautiful work and highly addictive, and when you are lucky enough to fall into one of the best agencies that have emerged in this country in recent years , the decision to release voluntary resignation, with which it is falling, it is not easy, I can assure you.

When I arrived at the agency were not over 20 and now we were-are-over 150, so I've seen it grow exponentially growing agency as an agency-based gigs and talent, hiring the best and more gigs and more talento.Por my part, did what he could, even if sometimes that might seem.

In these 6 years, the anecdote is extensive, as you can imagine. I've done almost everything, even to believe that you know of something that is as difficult. I have been asked views on biodiversity, gas heating, snuff and safe, for example. And over time I've been given that nobody knows anything, I venture to say that on both sides of the table, just giving you lots of peace and confidence to do your job. I do not know if I understand, but I do.

Of course, to me what I really cool to have worked in this agency is that I've done 10 or 12 friends that you invite to your wedding-indeed, I invited them, and some even came, "about people I will keep safe.

Paragraph customers, and given my guidance helpful and clientista, you might buy the world a Saturday and even paid me to Orbyt (Rodrigo, turn on the machine, this should appear as mentioned in ;-) daily newsletter will continue to do the shopping carrefour.es, I do not try a snuff forthcoming in Ukraine (the ways of advertising are inscrutable, friends), and I have every confidence that in Cepsa repostaré or in my worst nightmares. For the "Celebrities in Action", was co-pilot Carlos Sainz in a Bentley del Rey # ojoconeso, I boarded a private plane to watch the Spain-Ukraine World Cup in Germany (the Ukrainians I paid a few years later, as mentioned above ...) and was a foot from the ass of Eva Mendes and a meter Scarlett Johansson's breasts, which is nonsense.

So I hope I have done what Sir Ernest Shackleton asked in its announcement, and if not, I have the consolation to paraphrase my mother with her now famous "do not has gone so wrong with that race chichinabo you studied. "

Now back to the cinema, to try recover some of the pasta that I've left all these years and make people-you-will find out about a movie opens and that even in the best, go see it. This is what I always molado and I enjoy the most, already played.

So I hope that this blog earn a bit of glamor, missing you so, and from day 5, if you are so kind, if only by paying the annual subscription this kind of blog, will flock to theaters to family and friends to view "No controls" , Borja Cobeaga. Descojonado will be laughing with the phenomenon of Juancarlitros , that I assure myself.

Well, that, that so far in 2011, promises!

0 comments:

Post a Comment