Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bamboo And Betta Fish

can not trust anyone

Qué mal llevo la caída de los ídolos del pueblo. Mi inocencia me permite creer que sean capaces de engañar a tanta gente, que lleguen a casa con el trofeo del Tour o después de haber sido recibidos por la Reina y por el ínclito Lissavetzky y mirarse al espejo y pensar "otro día que no se han dado cuenta".
Luckily I'm not big fan or the one nor the other, although I admit that had my admiration and respect. In order to see how it ends, that the same are both innocent and we have to apologize, but something is rotten in Denmark.

Otherwise, everything in order. I came back here to be absent for more than I would because I keep quiet.

fucks In a display of unprecedented, we travel to Bilbao by air in "bridge driver", a name much more media than the Constitution or the Immaculate, who says one without thinking. This you pull the tickets to fly on Sunday, call Iberia to overtake because they change the guard to your wife, but as the intemerata charge you for fees or what have you, you think it does not matter, and just like flying on the scheduled day if nothing had happened. And my mother which was mounted.

The drivers issue is this blog, and Cesar Cobo-as close to Jude Law that we have around here, too bad it has to do to capitalize on its verbal elegance, to rile the staff and be liked both the people we cherish in this country.

But come on, what is clear is that if we fail idols and we hesitate to drivers, it's time to realize that we must pull ourselves because you can not trust or Rodríguez Menéndez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment