Wednesday, December 22, 2010

?amber Lynn- My Friends Hot Mom

charly put on your table

is not to contradict, but to me the holidays are cool.

I feel good vibe and is the only time of year I see much of my family who live not that far away but between one thing and another, we are not desirable.

All my life I've eaten at Christmas in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, the people of my mother, where last year, without going any further, we could put together 30 people from 4 generations, including his cousin Albert, who came from Melbourne, my grandmother at 92 and my daughter was 5 meses.Personas, years, months, life, come on.

Alright, pim bread, tinsel, Soto marzipan years ago that tasted just a bit as usual and nothing else.

fades to black and this year, the rumor mill began in late November that my wife had to do duty on Christmas Eve. This would be a great post on its own, because I have not researched enough, but the buying and selling traffic guards on these dates at the Ramon y Cajal is Wikileaks levels. A colleague of my wife I think that takes 7 years without going home to the laws on account of shady several ... # Ojoconeso.

Total that the possibility of moving the baby only to La Rioja was not to my liking, so with some bajonazo, I have decided to stay home alone with small Aitana José Mota seeing so comfortable.

acknowledge that, worried by the talk-remember I'm a sensitive guy, "at first I was stick recognize this fact, even I had a couple of offers are appreciated greatly near But as the days go on and on 24, I begin to notice some feelings that I'm close to his dream poinsettias.

Yesterday, without go further, I came to offer a token amount of money to take care of my daughter, the famous kangaroo Conversely, with the condition that I would spend Christmas Eve with his family, making sure even that would have minimum content for this blog until October 2011.

So you want to know. I would molado over dinner with family and listening to my Uncle Peter to sing the Sultan, yes.

Because I am going to watch a few movies and this will appear on 21 March. Well también.

Feliz navidad y acuérdense de mí, anda, que la Navidad no era esto.




0 comments:

Post a Comment