Thursday, October 21, 2010

Whats The Best Hairspray For Teasing

posts spaced pre-si-den-te iphone


For if we were not already too many things on his mind at the last community meeting I was appointed Chairman of the Community, a trifle more than by unanimity, I must say.

live in a neighboring community apparently a model, especially since there are many, reigns buenrollismo and can go months without getting cross with anyone, which, and are not just little sociable, sometimes is a blessing.

So say the oldest in the portal, the community has never been any problem, meetings are a cakewalk for the manager, who reads the articles and statements and such an amazing professionalism, while the others nodded in plan, come on, yes, all right, let's finish this quickly.

But dear readers, local server and burst captaincy debut two brown-class:

-turns out of the 6 neighbors we are, there is one that takes 11 months without paying the Community, a detail that seems to had gone unnoticed by the ex-president, and the issue is leaving us fucking hole, obviously, the sooner we fix judicial pore and that currently, we are cutting through the middle of this great concept called a visual language # pours.

"Besides, our sophisticated intercom brand new 2.0 has been removed, unfortunately.

So there we are, with the feeling that I'm doing a Jorge D'Alessandro all the way, taking the community to the brink of relegation and fighting to get out of there far mail the Administrator, I spoke with astonishing naturalness of experts, bureaufaxes, arbitration and other items that come eighties a tad big at the moment.

I have started to win, with the transparency flag, sending newsletters detailed the situation of two wrongs to other neighbors, which I feel part of the new management. By the time I receive emails from at least Fardon, type "ok video entry change" or "spills over 4 months."

What we lacked.

We .

0 comments:

Post a Comment