Lets see the emotions of the world and a trip to Ukraine, apparently working without poison, "I had a little blogger tasks abandoned. And that the other day I took a look at google analytics and lost about 9 readers, a real shame, hopefully not you one of them. half had a post started because if memory serves me-and-these things do not usually last week celebrated ten years in Madrid, which is nonsense.
Since I have 32 and that the former do not remember much, I must admit that I spent my most active years in Madrid, so it would be unfair of me not to dedicate a post to this city that is impossible not to feel a part.
fell into the room from the kitchen of Andrés Mellado, which at that time lived Carletto, Rocío and " Terra other, I think, and that gave me shelter for a few days. What I remember is how the hell was going from there to Jerez 3, where they were in those days the offices of PC communication bunker, where they began to emerge in the world of propaganda, I would say the best of Timothy.
Until one day I bought the Segundamano and found an apartment with 5 bedrooms and a bathroom on Prince of Vergara Juan Bravo, saying that at the close, was not a bad corner. Someone already told me, "fuck with that of Bilbao, has no evil eye." Indeed, it was not bad corner. There we a few years Gorka, Sito, David and I, some more than others. David pyrogen first, that apart from Burgos was also the most bourgeois, Gorka and then went from there, at least 20 people went through there ... it was a little out of hand and end the issue, and quite pain, "were always very" flat! "- decided to throw every man for himself.
The other day, in a nostalgic trip, I went to greet the doorman Príncipe de Vergara 60, the good of Miguel Angel, which is still there and what's left. Good man, he remembered a lot of us, Sito's guitar, and he confirmed that a wealthy couple had bought our house and made a dramatic reform. It looked come.
Amparo also told me the girl next door, had died. Anda did not love us Amparo. It was a lady "of the district of Salamanca" whole life with his cottage set in an episode of "Tell Me" ...
remember those years fondly, with love. Times were down to Rick's, go to we do not take drinks at Rick's, sorry for the change for the better has taken this bar, which was cool before. I held a couple of nice compliment there. Those were times of terracing in Juan Bravo, a lot of beer in summer, to go far to where it was filmed 24H "Torrente", to buy the newspaper Sunday in the VIPS at 3 in the morning. Were other times, the Cow Austere and breakfasts in Iberia, those days were lost in diapers, but yet not arrived. That house
we lasted 6 years, including my adventure angelina, this long and memorable summer. On the way back we went to live happily in sin Alberto Alcocer, the militant piscineo, of course. There were a couple of months absurdities in which the two houses was not in any, so in the end, we chose double or nothing by Alberto Alcocer and I know that the house is in good hands.
From there, everything else we have been counting on the blog regularly. We moved from agency-apply This is what "the same dogs with different collars" - arturisorizamos us, we were married and were parents, all in Madrid, in ten years.
If we are to spend the next ten in Madrid, I do not even know that we want to know.
What I have very clear is that I have a great affection, probably inexplicable to this city, where I have spent many things, all good, and some incredibly good.
probably do not know even a tenth of Madrid, although the sense-certainty "of having kicked by the day and at night no one takes it from me.
I met many people over the past ten years I love to remind everyone in these lines.
Ten years is a long time.
And finally, a Claim of an advertising campaign in which I was fortunate to participate, I still remember Silva-present companion, "when he told us that the" ... because if you come to Madrid and Madrid are. " I think that describes perfectly the feeling that all we have ever had in this city.
So even if you have recurring nightmares imagining my daughter dressed in school chulapa Thanks Madrid for ten years.
Hopefully there are ten more to go on discovering you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment