Wednesday, March 23, 2011

N64 Mac Emulator Pokemon Snap



One issue that I'm getting used to this from being a parent is to be assumed that the inventory of damage that goes by Aitana in my humble cultural heritage is in crescendo to a significant pace, and what is worse, it seems impossible to remedy.

When I got home and ask that such a day, depending on the size of the face that makes my wife and I'm getting an idea of \u200b\u200bwhether what has broken a record today was (small grin, nothing happens long time since I listened to), a DVD (median face, smiling if the collectibles from newspapers or without a smile, when we talk about psck series or concerts) or book (big grin).

One is understandable, yet not arrived, nor is it a matter of installing security cameras at home.

If you took worst, by far, is that both my wife and the woman who cares for Aitana half must think I'm an asshole and I do not hear about the party, At this point, when they know, not I care about in this forum recognize increasingly exclusive and inaccedido-yes, data analytics are devastating, "that supports this is particularly picky when it comes to buying a book has to be impeccable, or even to make the CD booklet very carefully so as not to joke, as I recall from time to time my ex-roommates and friends side.

They think I do not realize when I just look a little to the shelf to see if a movie is a bit out, it smells fishy to give back.

Of course, I leave the words to tell the suffering which is the reconstruction of the facts, that the CSI are fellows next to the information that I can make a simple change of place, because if the disk The Counting Crows are here, then you've got this other planets, which curiously appears next to the DVD of Tom Petty ... the horror, the horror.

Luckily if you do not concuela is not willing, at the end, I say, his mouth small and without grimaces of any kind, bah, if it is important the child grow strong and healthy.

But I know good things with your father, please I beg you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment