I really did I miss this, but I try to find topics and do not know what to write .. .'s famous post-white syndrome.
But where to look you, this morning we went to a movie-yes, dear readers, sometimes go to the movies is a work in itself, and it suddenly presented me Nacho Vidal ... and not go too much, it really is not anything special.
For a moment I thought we passed the distribution of hardcore porn, but it seems that Nacho is extensive records and just make another movie.
Indeed, it is very unfortunate for me that after 2 or 3 weeks may seem the most interesting thing that happened to me is to know Nacho Vidal, true, but do a blog and see the difficulty you have to handle this.
much so that in the previous post was on plan Athletic cyclone and between post and post, we lost 4 games in a row ... the blogosphere is.
So do not worry, that we are still here, the post 500 is just around the corner and you know that I am very round numbers, so we kept in touch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment