Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Brake Labial Superior Are




I had not started in 2011 with a cane so ...

But anyway, is what we wanted, or that we will not surprise us now. On day 3 I started my new company and so far, so good, very intense, lots of new people, a lot of work, many new procedures, many meetings, much to say yes to everything ...

days go by and I hear and it seems that a good sign.

I'll tell them about my adventures. When your passion becomes your job to hang your head sometimes, but so far things are going well.

Last week, in any case, make no mistake, my only concern really important was to get to San Mames on Wednesday at 22.00 to see the Athletic-Barça. First things first. So there we took the car and Bilbao. One is having memory and football matches now and what was experienced last Wednesday was really wonderful. And so we left for home. But happy, with the classic red and white pride that makes you nervous to @ despachopop.

Kings Day was very special, we are very Reyes in my house and back again to Madrid because the thing does not stop. I guess I'll miss a few days of vacation but our revenge.

Moreover, little new. What little leisure time I am dedicating to 17 things at once, or bad ... never had so many books started, and half as many sets or movies without seeing so many that one of the things good / bad is the new gigs is that you neglect nothing, you get a pack with home movies of Dreyer ...

I'm reading "Juliet, naked," the latest book by Hornby and I are excited as usual, I'm also with Murakami and marathons, I'm laughing a lot with biographical adventures of Juan Manuel López-Iturriaga and all this while Donald Draper is a ceiling, Entourage to begin the seventh season and Tony Soprano in the second line.

So barking, Sancho, then ride.

Happy New Year. I'm still here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment