From this we are going around the post to take winds were rising just as the picture ... # amosnomejodas that I had about 15 years ago, I saw in the Capitol cinema in Bilbao (peace rest, we will have a Decathlon in the coming days), a film that marked me in those teenage years and which was titled "Wild Horses." I guess they were the years of "Stories of Kronen", "MartÃn (Hache)" and another, in which films make you think and somehow, just help form your personality.
had also written that life is capricious and circular and who I would say to me that some years later and not far from that film, would dinner by chance with the protagonist of the film, Leonardo Sbaraglia, with which we are doing a campaign about which I spoke in the post above and the evolution can see here . So I was lucky to match it at a dinner at the Victor Montes, and talk about those movies that marked me for years, and also more recent ones, which, knowing as I know, I made a Coupon # illusion.
Taking advantage of the river is more beautiful than ever, we stayed for Bilbao to celebrate the upcoming wedding of the gang, to go to meet Mina restaurant in the spring renovadÃsimo Marzana, pleasant and friendly-I also expensive, and take a few Kases until all hours with representatives of the generation Jesuit '78. A pleasure, as always.
Forcing much the machine, went on Saturday at San Mames to suffer with the Spartan victory against Almeria Athletic Juan Malillo, and still went to greet @ despachopop and Mrs. expectantly for the arrival of a new poppy.
And on Sunday we returned to Madrid, so confused (Andy Chango dixit), aiming to work hard Monday and Tuesday to get those days off in July we thought we just they arrive this week and we'd love pirarnos out there, and how could it be otherwise, we will.
So arrivederci amici.
* Failure to post notice in the poor host who took over for having to have repeated what he had written and realized that chistecillos before grace had some re-written once have none, deserve a comment.
** This photo I took that of the Lante in San Mames, with filter # IsmaelUrtubi of Iphone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment